Friday 10 October 2014

Exciting news...

Well it's been quite a while since I last wrote on here, so hello!

I've been back from my holiday for almost 3 weeks now. We had the best time ever and to top it off......I GOT ENGAGED!!! Eeeeeeeeeeee


Dan asked me on the fourth night of our holiday right by Santa Monica Pier as the sun was setting. Awww who new he was so romantic! Of course I said yes and we spent the rest of the holiday in a lovely little bubble.


It really was an amazing trip, I came back with 17 films to get developed! Oops, could take a while to pay for now I'm saving for a wedding hehe. I'm sure I'll get round to sharing them on here eventually.

In the meantime here's a few holiday highlights (other than getting engaged of course) captured on my trusty Instax.....

Stopping off at Cabazon Dinosaur on our way to Palm Springs


Getting to see Salvation Mountain

 Climbing boulders in Joshua Tree


Climbing Angel's Landing in Zion. Possibly the hardest and best thing I've ever done



























Seeing the Grand Canyon with my own little eyes

























and to top it all off having my best friends turn up to surprise me in Las Vegas!!



























So yeh it was the best holiday everrrrrr!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is very amazing! Must have really made it the best holiday ever!

    I wish you both all the happiness in the world - ALL of it! xxxx Oh and looking forward to seeing the rest of your snaps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, that's really sweet :D I hope you had a lovely holiday to! xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats, vicki! ♥

    Expecting to see you take film photographs at your own wedding any time now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm already planning on what cameras to use haha x

      Delete