Monday 19 May 2014

Last minute plans

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had chance to enjoy the glorious weather over the weekend.

My weekend was full of last minute plans and turned out to be pretty awesome. The weather certainly made a difference and meant me and Dan could actually enjoy our backyard that is Keele uni and have a BBQ with friends. 

Now we're all getting abit older and everyone's busy with jobs and life in general it's alot harder to see each other on a regular basis so it makes the time I actually spend with friends even better. The saying "true friendship is not about being inseparable, it's about being separated and nothing changes" definitely applies to me and my friends :)

But enough soppy crap I'm alot more upbeat than most Monday morning's as I'm only in work today and half a day tomorrow, woooo. Dan's cousin/best friend Mark is getting married on Wednesday and Dan is the best man. It will be my first ever wedding of actual friends so I'm really excited! 

Hope you enjoy these few instax pics from the weekend including a cute little one of my nephew taken yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment