Friday 2 May 2014

Bristol Frolics


This time last week I had just arrived in Bristol to celebrate my friend Leanne's birthday. I wish I could do it all again this weekend! We had such a fun time.

I realllllly love Bristol. It's such a nice city, even though the weather didn't quite co operate we still managed to have a wander and enjoy ourselves. 

We spent the Friday afternoon in Brew Dog, drinking pints and chatting away. Followed by a trip to Wagamamas (yummmm) and more drinks in a lovely bar called Start the bus. Saturday morning had us trekking through the pouring rain to The Bristolian for breakfast, let me just say it was the best breakfast I have had in a longggggg time! I would totally walk through torrential rain again for a Bristolian breakfast with extra chorizo sausage. Mmmmm.

Saturday night was the main event, Leanne had booked us to go bowling at The Lanes. It's an amazing venue that has five bowling lanes, 2 bars, pool tables, a Karaoke room, pizza and dancing! We hired one Lane for two hours for 6 of us and it was only £10 each, whilst bowling we ordered pizza and drank beer after beer. I would totally recommend it to anyone!

After we had finished bowling the place started to fill up abit more and the DJ began playing old school tunes from our younger days which we enjoyed whilst playing pool, occasionally running to dance floor when we just had to dance! (Alexisonfire!!) After eyeing up the Karaoke room we decided we should have a go, it was £25 for an hour and the room can actually fit up to 20 people. I don't think I ever really knew this but I LOVE KARAOKE. We didn't want the hour to end but god did me and Dan have croaky voices the next day.


I took these images with my Fisheye 2 Camera with me that gives you the option of creating double exposures. I'll be sure to do a post about the camera in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment