Monday 9 June 2014

Double Exposure trick

Hello! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. 

Mine was quite uneventful, I did head up to windy Mow Cop yesterday though with a few cameras so I'll share those when I get them developed.

I've been featured over on Lomography UK today which has certainly brightened up my Monday if you wanted a peak :)

A while ago whilst I was looking online for some fun photography tips and tricks I came across this video. It shows you an easy and effective way to create double exposures on a film SLR camera. 

I had experimented with this when I the shot photos for this post, but after shooting a frame I would wind it on as normal but then manually rewind it so I could shoot the same frame again. As I had to guess how far to rewind the film back it didn't work that well.

Having tried the technique in the video using my Chinon, I can tell you that it is a little fiddly at first and will definitely take alot more practice.

The images included in this post are from my first try. As you can see they are far from perfect but I really like them.






















I think the last one is my favourite!

Can't wait to use this trick more in the future :)


1 comment:

  1. These are extremely pretty! The look awesome!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete