The Fujifilm Instax mini 25 is a lovely little camera that is much more compact and convenient than the Instax 210. Unlike the bulky 210 the Instax mini fits in the palm of your hand and doesn't take up much room in your bag. I find it's much more reliable for indoor photography to. Here's a few more pros and cons for this particular camera;
- Lovely Design- This is a good looking camera, small and slim the lens automatically opens out when you turn it on so does not take up unnecessary room when not in use.
- Mirror attached to the lens- Perfect for framing self portraits
- Can be used indoor or in poor light- Unlike the Instax 210 this is perfect for indoor use. I've taken it on a lot of nights out as you can see from some of the images below. It's always fun the next day looking at what you shot.
- Has two shutter buttons- One at the top of the camera for portrait photos and one at the side for landscape pictures.
- Film is readily available and cheaper than that Instax 210 Film
- You can also buy fun film with goofy borders. You can see some of the cool themed films I've used in the past below.
- If your taking a landscape photo and forgot to switch to landscape mode it will be quite blurry
- Credit card sized photo might not please everyone but that's why it's got mini in the title!
Overall I always enjoy using this camera and tend to use it more in social situations, capturing fun times with friends and family rather than anything to arty farty.
Below are some of my favourites...