Wednesday 23 April 2014

Life Lately

I carry a camera with me all the time so have plenty of shots taken from day to day which probably won't be very interesting to other people but mean alot to me. In the digital age we live in people share what they are up to the second they do it and move on, whereas with film it could be weeks or even months before I get my films developed. When I finally see the images it takes me back to the moment I pressed the shutter and reminds me of times I might otherwise of forgotten. 

Here's some images from films I've had developed so far this year (pictures taken between last Halloween and March this year).

Seems only fitting to start it off with a sparkly picture of Leanne, who's birthday it is today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE!!




2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing all the time! I shoot half a roll, load another camera, forget about it, remember a few months later and finish the first one. Then you develop it and its like christmas! You get all these memories back that you forgot you even captured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap! I had a film developed at Christmas that turned out to be a load of photos taken over last summer. Made the cold English winter feel that much more depressing looking at them though.

      Delete